Ind vs nz 2nd t20 2020

the series. They will have to come to terms with Indias adaptation if they are to prevent an early 2-0 lead within three days. Dates, january 27, 2020, match, new Zealand v India, 2nd T20I.
3:33 PM IST, india WIN, take 2-0 lead IN THE series. Rahul smacks a boundary off the next ball to bring up his half-century from 43 balls. Perhaps they want to see off Santner and reserve the explosion until the next 2-3 overs. Read more on Latest Cricket News. Batter, r B 4s 6s, sR, guptill c Kohli b SN Thakur.00, munro c Kohli b Shivam Dube.00, extras 5 (b 0, lb 1, w 4, nb 0, p 0). Although the conditions are expected to be overcast, there should be no or few rain. With back-to-back matches played on the same deck, the wicket is expected to get a bit slow. India have brought up their 50 and Rahul has hit a much-needed boundary, but New Zealand are not giving away anything.

New Zealand vs India 2nd Tcorecard - Cricketwa

Recent Match Report - New Zealand vs India 2nd T20I 2019/20 India won by 7 wkts, new Zealand Innings 132-5 (20 Ov). 16 needed ind vs nz 2nd t20 2020 off 24 balls 3:18 PM IST. We want to use the surface bat. The required rate brought down.8 from over.5 in a space of four balls.
India are unlikely to change a winning combination but a few changes in the bowling department wont come as a so Read. India 103/2. Bennett bangs it in hand and the ball flies over the head of Seifert for 5 wides. The 50-partnership is up between him and Iyer. India v New Zealand 2nd T20 Live Cricket Score, IND vs NZ 2020. India and New Zealand have played 12 games against each other in T20 international, here are the T20I stats between these two sides: Total Match 12, india won 4, new Zealand won. India: Star Sports, Hotstar, new Zealand: SKY Sport NZ, uK: Sky Sports Cricket. 2:51 PM IST, this is very good stuff from New Zealand. Head to Head, matches 12, IND Won 4, NZ Won.

Catch live and fully detailed scorecard of New Zealand vs India, 2nd, t20I, Jan 26, India tour of New Zealand, 2020 on Cricbuzz. Rajasthan Royals vs, royal Challengers. Schedule: New Zealand vs India 2nd T20, match 2020. Result: India won by 7 wickets.

Full Scorecard of India vs New Zealand 2nd Test 2019/20

India v New Zealand india vs england 5th t20 2021 2nd T20 Live Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 2020 We can stop the extra ten runs. DD National (DD1) and DD Sports to broadcast India v New Zealand ODI and T20I series live coverage in India. IND Playing XI, rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul (wk Virat Kohli (c Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah NZ Playing XI Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c Colin de Grandhomme.
Bowler, o M, r W, nB, wD, eCO, powerplays. If Shreyas Iyer did it in the first ODI, it was KL Rahul, who batted through to hand India another solid win. South Africa: SuperSport, uSA: Willow TV, australia: Fox Sports, canada : ATN Cricket Plus, CBN, new Zealand vs India 2nd T20 Live Cricket Score, NZ v IND, 2020. Find out more in our privacy policy and cookie policy. India get their big over 16 off. What a big wicket that could have been for New Zealand. Ish Sodhi, who will be a crucial part of the New Zealand attack again, also spoke india vs england 5th t20 2021 about the possibility of the Eden india vs england 5th t20 2021 Park pitch slowing down for the game on Sunday.

Venue: Eden Park, Auckland. Player of the match: KL Rahul (. India ) Toss : New Zealand, Decided to Bat.

India vs New Zealand 2020, 2nd T20 Live Cricket Score and

New Zealand vs India 2nd T20I 2020 Highlights 57 needed off 48 as India reach 77 for ind vs nz 2nd t20 2020 2 in 12 over 2:57 PM IST, were halfway through the innings and India are still taking things calmly. And finally, the big shot comes out from the bat of Shreyas Iyer. TV Guide: Star Sports to broadcast live coverage of India v New Zealand five-match One-Day International (ODI) and three-match T20I series in India and its subcontinent (Sri Lanka, ind vs nz t20 2021 live Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Maldives, and Bhutan) countries; all matches streamed.
Venue, eden Park, Auckland, time 06:50 AM GMT, 07:50 PM local, 12:20 PM IST. For the home audience, SKY pakistan t20 world cup 2021 Sport NZ is the official broadcaster, they can tune to SKY for the live coverage of series. Run off every delivery as India reach 49 for 2 in eight overs. Home Sports, live Cricket Commentary IND vs NZ 2nd T20: Live streaming of IND vs NZ 2nd T20, India vs New Zealand live cricket score, IND vs NZ 2nd T20, live score, ball by ball commentary. But they have managed to squeeze in a few tight overs. Cricket viewers in the United States can watch India vs New Zealand series on Willow TV and Sky Sports Cricket to broadcast live coverage in the United Kingdom while ATN Cricket Plus and CBN to telecast Indian cricket teams tour of New Zealand in Canada. 46 needed off the last six. For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Length ball from Sodhi and Iyer reached the pitch of the ball and lofts it effortlessly over long-on.

2nd, t20I (N Auckland, Jan 26 2020, India tour of, new Zealand New Zealand 132/5, india (17.3/20 ov, target 133) 135/3, india won by 7 wickets (with 15 balls remaining) Player Of The Match KL Rahul. India : 200 runs.4 overs (340 balls Extras. Innings Break: India - 242/10.0 overs (JJ Bumrah 10) New Zealand 1st innings.

Add

Comments

Menu